We have a common goal: Making you a homeowner. Let's make it happen!
Ensuring you exceptional service and guidance at every step of your home buying process.
- Search listings from the convenience of your home.
- Be the first to get new listings that match your criteria through this unqiue web-site.
- Get real estate market watch updates for listings in your area.
- "For Buyers" - Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Personal Consultation - Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on.
- Expertise in Buyer Representation and Contract Negotiations - Get your new home with very little or no money out of your pocket. Eric and Amy will help you obtain your new home for the best price and terms possible!
- Financial advice - Loans, Mortgages, interest and tax benefits.
- Community information and Utilities.
Eric and Amy are full-time Real Estate agents. They are also top-producing agents with hundreds of transactions to their credit. Eric and Amy know the housing inventory as well, if not better than any other agent in the market place. They are knowledgeable agents who know how to get you the best deal with the best terms. They can guide you through the home buying process. Everything from your home inspection, reviewing the seller's and state's property disclosures and the loan and escrow process. Not only are they only responsive to all your real estate needs, they are proactive and creative problem solvers. They provide you prompt service, personal guidance and professional competence from contract to close.
Allow us to list your home for a quick sale. As real estate specialists, we know what it takes to sell your home. We bring expert knowledge, valuable experience blended with the latest technology. As well as one of the most aggressive marketing campgains in your area. They have a cohesive network, energy, enthusiasm and the excitement of a job well done.
- Detailed Home Evaluation Report and advice on the best price to list your home.
- Vast exposure to your listing through multiple MLS systems.
- Virtual tours to distinguish your listing.
- "Feature Property Spot and listing enhancements on Realtor.com!
- Ads in major print media and the internet
- "For Sellers" - Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Personal Consultation - Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on. Experience that protects you from the other agent, the buyers, and yourself.
- Relocating - Everything you need to know about the neighborhood and transferring utilities. Not to mention a nation wide referral source to help you find a Real Estate agent in any part of the Country!
- Compare our services and fees to anyone, even so called "discount brokers" and "flat fee brokers" and see for yourself.
If you are planning to place your home on the market, browse our website for valuable information on preparing your home for sale, pricing your home right, marketing it effectively and the home inspection processes.
We are passionate about our job, love our neighborhood and keep up with the latest trends and strategies so that we can pass them on to our clients.
Your satisfaction is our success!
Serving all the East Bay!
Brentwood real estate, Oakley real estate, Discovery Bay real estate, Antioch real estate, Tracy real estate, Pleasanton real estate, Livermore real estate, Dublin real estate, tri valley area real estate
Brentwood homes for sale, Discovery Bay homes for sale, Oakley homes for sale, antioch homes for sale, livermore homes for sale, pleasanton homes for sale, dublin homes for sale, tracy homes for sale, San Ramon homes for sale, Danville homes for sale, walnut creek homes for sale, concord homes for sale, clayton homes for sale, pleasant hill homes for sale, castro valley homes for sale, fremont homes for sale, alameda county real estate, contra costa county real estate, brentwood mls, disvoery bay mls, oakley mls, antioch mls